Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bretonnia vs. High Elves, 2250

This features a Warhammer game from about 6 weeks ago: Bretonnia vs. High Elves, 2250 points.
Part 1:






Part 2:






Part 3:






Part 4: (Yes, I admit, I did get rather long-winded.... but this segment is less than 6 minutes.)






Remember that you can always watch these full screen if you like by clicking the "Watch on YouTube" link.



Also, I would like it if you would become a follower of this blog (click on "follow" on the right). If you like the videos, please do so, that way I can know that someone actually enjoys my efforts.

1 comment:

  1. I know I barely count, but I thought it was great. I liked the pace that you walked through the review and you did a good job of remembering. I'm looking forward to the Empire Chaos game just so I can see some painted and dipped models of mine. :o)


    BOLT THROWER...not giant...whatever! :o)

    ReplyDelete